" Liked this? you’ll love these
Use the keyboard
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should, therefore, be inspected and tested at regular intervals.
An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is required to test the safety of electrical installations, fixtures and fittings.
- The adequacy of the earthing and bonding.
- Devices for protection against fire and electric shock.
- Any damage or wear and tear that might affect the safety of the properties inhabitants.
- Identification of any damaged electrical fittings and accessories.
- Identification of any exposed live wires that could cause a fire or injury.
- The presence of adequate identification and notices
EICR's should always be carried out by a competent electrician. The experts at Delta Rock are skilled with a wealth of industry experience and considerable training to know exactly what they are looking for.